OleumTech is a leading provider of wireless automation solutions for industrial applications involving process monitoring and control systems. Our product
s unite traditional control infrastructures with cutting-edge wireless technology.
For over a decade, we have been committed to the needs of mission-critical wireless automation applications in the Oil & Gas, Refining, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Water/Wastewater industries, and many others.
Comprised of robust wireless sensors and wireless gateways, the WIO® System by OleumTech is an end-to-end wireless remote monitoring infrastructure
that enables organizations to improve operational efficiency and productivity, reduce costs and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
We strive for continuing improvement to the quality of our products and services. In addition, we listen and work closely with our customers, enabling us to enhance and expand our line of products and solutions.
OleumTech headquarters is located in Irvine, California with offices located throughout North America.
The WIO® System by OleumTech has set the industry standard in wireless SCADA systems (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) for monitoring process conditions and control in remote and hazardous locations. The WIO System delivers superior wireless performance with its self-proprietary technology and leverages the license-free 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz ISM band. The WIO System is field-proven and trusted by many top companies by meeting the challenges of mission-critical SCADA control applications such as wireless valve control, wireless tank level monitoring, wireless pressure, wireless temperature, and wireless failsafe control systems in remote, harsh conditions with reliable, robust, secure wireless networking.
The WIO System includes a full line of Wireless Transmitters and Sensors that are battery-powered and intrinsically safe, while the Wireless Gateways and I/O Modules require minimal external power. The WIO System is ideal for use where there is no access to power lines. Its products are certified for use in both remote and hazardous locations.
By enabling wireless connectivity for SCADA monitoring and control, the WIO® System eliminates running conduit or wires. It enables organizations to drastically reduce commissioning time and implementation cost (equipment, labor, and maintenance). The WIO System ties into virtually any backbone SCADA solutions via Modbus or LevelMaster ASCII and is compatible with most third-party RTU, PLC, DCS, EFM, and HMI devices. The WIO System is an easy to use, flexible, and scalable wireless SCADA control and monitoring solution. It can wirelessly monitor anything from just one condition such as liquid level, temperature, pressure, flow or discrete to monitoring thousands of process conditions and end nodes within a single wireless network or infrastructure.
Multiple Wireless Gateways can be added to a network or SCADA system for peer-to-peer communication, allowing data to flow seamlessly across the network and adding additional wireless field units or end nodes. Its main applications include sending data over multiple Wireless Gateways to cover a longer distance (bridging), wireless I/O mirroring, wireless valve control, wireless pump control, and wireless failsafe control applications, just to name a few.
- Trusted Wireless Network: The WIO® System combines 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz license-free ISM band with state-of-the-art technologies to create a reliable, robust, secure network.
- Rapid Implementation: Fast, easy installation; no permits required for commissioning.
- Reduce Operating Costs: No wires, no conduit, no trenching, no external power required; reduce costs and leverage installed SCADA system.
- Scalable & Flexible Solution: The WIO System can be fully integrated to virtually any existing SCADA system or create an entirely new network structure providing users with greater flexibility. Designed to grow with networks of any size, the WIO System is truly capable of meeting the challenges of today’s complex SCADA systems.
- Improve Operator Safety: Provides 24/7, around-the-clock, real-time monitoring.
- Empower Staff and Gain Competitive Advantage: Highly flexible control logic scripting enables corporate agility. Production employees can author, maintain, test and deploy control scripts to remote field production locations in an instant.
- Environmental Compliance: Meet green initiatives and regulatory requirements; spill prevention; reduce emissions.